Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Download Monster

I take a break from the journey
A breath and then I'm on again
This is a ride through the www
To download everything would be a pain

I spend so much time online
And then I complain about life
But I have to spend so much time online
I have to find a wife!

So I'm writing a poem for the world tonight
I'm writing a poem soaked in fright
If the world is at my finger tips
Then would it follow the words on my lips?

These wires and electrons connect me
Through them I hear and I see
Still the world is bigger than I can ever be
But I will download it all, I promise!!

1 comment:

  1. You clearly have a way with words, Nothingman! You have a unique way of depicting the wayward life of a blogger and excessive DL'er. (Sigh)

    Anyway, I'm a stand-up comedienne blogging her way to stardom.

    I would love it if you stopped by my digs and left a few insightful comment my way. (I'm always on the look out for new blogger friends.)

    Check me out here:
    Quest For Comedic Stardom:
    http://standup101.blogspot.com

    Nice coming across your blog!

    ReplyDelete