Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Love Of Hate

My brain has turned to slush
A muddy brown warm mush
I can not think like I used to do
The plane of my thoughts is hijacked by you

I can only look at your pictures and smile
To myself as I sit here alone
And I'm listening to sad hindi songs
1/4th the Dude that you used to know

I...I think I am falling in love
Love rhymes well with above, and dove
Dove is a bird and all birds fly
For you I'd kill, for you I'd die

I'd write poems in your praise
Haikus for your hair
Sonnets for you smile
And Love songs for the rest of you

But there are only 20 lines till your charm can hold me
I feel the old hate rise, the one which can mold me
From a man dying in love to a fucking god!
The wait just gives my mind gun time to reload

So I shut down your picture and write a new poem
Something hate, something vile something about monkeys
I suddenly realise that I'm way too cool for you
And for me you aren't 'nuff funky

'nuff said.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Coming live at you! Stay with us, we are going to blast this thing into space!

8 comments:

  1. I like the transition near the closing stanzas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhhmmmm...
    the poem still rhymes...
    i think its like inbuilt in u to rhyme a poem na???

    **For you I'd kill, for you I'd dieI'd write poems in your praise
    Haikus for your hair
    Sonnets for you smile
    And Love songs for the rest of youBut there are only 20 lines till your charm can hold me


    really like these lines..

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is this certain feeling i get when i read ur poems.as if i m in it.its a bit wierd.nd this poem was fucking great.the way u bent the flow was luvly .at one pt. I thought u wud start writing love poems...
    AND GET UR ASS TO MY BLOG
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Noah...Hey, i like them lines too! yay!

    @V...i never rhymed it intentionally, its an...accident :)

    @TOT..fuck off man! u r not in my poems! that would be gay dude! pls no! :P my ass is busy, maybe i'll get my other animal at your blog ;)

    Cheers all!!!

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha....fuck that was HILA-rious...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting style. I liked it!

    And since I've commented, please don't make fun of my mother! ;)

    Deborah
    http://www.therhythmofwrite.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dare to say....this is passionate love.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this one was a fun read... loved how u twisted it around... i wasnt surprised tho... der HAD to be a twist =P

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete