Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Horror In Dark

The Horror In Dark

A silent shadow twists in the half light
I step forth cautious, in fright
Curiousity is taking out the best of me
What is it there, that I can't see?

Was it a sigh I heard or a whisper?
Did it just speak my name or have I misheard?
The cat of curiousity it all alert
And the fear inside me is ready to spurt.

But what is this, now behing me!
The sound turned around me!
Did a shadow just pass through me?
What was it that I failed to see?

Claws made of steel dig in my back
So surprised I didn't see the attack
This eldritch creature lured me
Fucking Psycho Time Traveling Monkey!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. The craziest mind, can't help laughing...sometimes i'd wonder if i got into your head ......

    tujko Salaam!
    j

    ReplyDelete