Monday, October 31, 2016

The Village -- Musician

He woke up in middle of the night
And struck his bow to his fiddle
He woke up all his neighbors
And the babes he wanted to diddle

The sounds emerged weird and strange
Like the sounds of a dying cat
But he was shameless like a whore
And he laid out his hat

On his door, then people banged
Begging him to stop
But he was an aural terrorist
With hair like a dirty mop

"Put coin in my hat
Beer at my door
So I can get my funk
Take your whining asses
To the Mayor
Cuz I don't give a fuck"

The musician was a fool
To fuck with people needing sleep
They ripped him into pieces
And went back to counting sheep

They found his broken fiddle
Right next to his broken bones
The musician was a lonely fucker
And so he died alone

No comments:

Post a Comment